TriMet MAX construction on SW Morrison & Yamhill will require a temporary shutdown of Streetcar service on 10th & 11th Avenues.
- Streetcars will operate on two lines serving all stations except those along 10th & 11th Avenues.
- Special Route (S-Line) will operate from NW 23rd & Marshall, over the Broadway Bridge along the A-Loop route, over the Tilikum Crossing to SW 10th & Clay. Streetcars will then travel from SW Park & Market along the B-Loop route, over the Tilikum Crossing and Broadway Bridge connecting on NW Northrup to NW 23rd & Marshall.
- A shortened NS Line (NS Short) from SW Lowell & Bond to SW 10th & Clay and from SW Park & Market to SW Lowell & Bond.
- Shuttle buses will serve stations along 10th & 11th Avenues with the exceptions of SW 11th & Alder and SW 11th & Taylor which will be replaced by temporary stops along the shuttle bus route (see map below).
- Streetcars will be on special schedules but will operate at the same frequency as regularly scheduled. Shuttle buses will operate at a 7-10 minute frequency on 10th & 11th Avenues. Special schedules are posted on the Maps & Schedules page.
Service map and video below.